We provide highly interactive Posture Workshops with groupwork and stretching:
Due to the recent pandemic we are offering Remote Posture Workshops to individuals or groups on Zoom or equivalent media.
While each workshop is personalised for the audience general objectives of this workshop are:
- Raise awareness amongst office employees regarding issues which cause muscular skeletal problems.
- Equip employees with the knowledge on how to prevent these issues arising.
- Provide employees with practical stretches and tips to overcome any discomfort and pain they feel. The specific areas will be tailored to the group but the common themes which may be covered are as follows: lower back pain, knee pain, neck pain and tightness, aching shoulders, wrist pain,elbow pain, etc.
The common causes for many complaints which are explored during the workshop are:
- Poor Posture or activities that involve working in an awkward position
- Repetitive Activities
- Sitting for long periods of time